Justice: Life Restoration Ministry
This Ministry is dedicated to the cause of restoring hope and rebuilding the lives of people who have been devastated by the effects of addiction. The Life Restoration Ministry partners with Healing House in the journey of restoring light in to the lives of those living in darkness - many of whom have lost everything including their homes and families. Through the Life Restoration Ministry, we can share the love of Christ and the Hope of a better tomorrow.
- Information Meeting - September 26 10:30am Room B214 - Click here for more information and to register
- Healing House - Volunteers can help restore others who are recovering from addictions and the effects of loss (homes, families, jobs) by serving meals, collecting needed items or providing other support.
- Activities and ongoing serving opportunities such as
- Neighborhood clean up events
- Assemble backpacks for the homeless at Christmas or Easter
- Summer block party
- Construction, landscaping or gardening
- Assist with resident education i.e., budget planning, nutrition & cooking, GED, computer skills, resume & job application skills
- Crafts & youth activities
- For more information about these opportunities or about the Life Restoration Ministry please complete this interest survey form and someone will contact you.
- Live Forward - If you are struggling with addictions or other hurts, habits or hang-ups, there's a place for you at Live Forward which meets every week on Thursday evenings at 7:00pm in the Student Center of the Leawood Campus of Church of the Resurrection.
For more information contact Colleen at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
<- Back to: Missions + Service