Guest Services: Admin Volunteer
Guest Services Admin Volunteer
Guest Services is looking for a special person who would like to use their time and talents to serve in the Guest Services office as an Administrative Assistant. Come be a part of a great team by volunteering in our office and helping with the behind the scenes work that helps bless our members and visitors.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and other computer applications
• Can work three days a week in our Southcreek Offices.
• Must be organized and detail oriented
• Running the weekly First Time Visitor Report and completing the weekly mailing
• Running the weekly Reconnection report and emailing our Reconnection call team their weekly call reports
• Assisting in Neighborhood Network reporting and mailing
• Data Entry into the churches database
• Other duties as assigned.
We ask that this volunteer is in the office two days a week from 10-2 (one of those days needs to be Tuesday, other days may be chosen by volunteer).
If you are looking to volunteer alongside a fun and energetic team we invite you to volunteer with us! For more information or to volunteer please contact Celicia Hiatt at 913-232-4187 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guest Services Team:
<- Back to: Missions + Service