Foster/Adopt: Join or Help the Support Team
Do you have a heart for serving the children and families of those that answer God's call to foster or adopt? Are you interested in participating on a regular basis?
A Child's Hope ministry is always looking for committed Christian volunteeers and leaders to join the support team to help with the following roles:
- Be a friend to foster/adoptive families by welcoming new foster children and celebrating adoptions
- Provide meals or welcome baskets to families
- Donate supplies for families (view Donation Needs List)
- Provide childcare or respite care to families
- Participate in a support group for children or parents
- Host events for families to interact with each other
- Mentor to families or foster/adoptive children
Spiritual Gifts frequently found in persons serving on this team are Leadership, Encouragement, Mercy, Helps (Serving), Giving, Hospitality and Administration.
Passions and skills that are useful for serving in this role are children, foster care, care & support, justice, underprivileged, families, education, hospitality, cooking/baking, planning/organizing, and mentoring.
If you are interested in this learning about these or other opportunities for A Child's Hope ministry, please contact Julie Monahan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 913.232.4102.
<- Back to: Missions + Service