Furnishings: Saturday Team Serving Families
My Father's House Furnishings Ministry Saturday team is all about serving program participants who have made appointments to pick up furnishings.
Volunteer options include:
- Personal shoppers assist program participants with furnishings selections
- Hospitality team assists with refreshments and lunch service ensuring that all feel welcome
- Furnishings load-out assists with furniture loading on to program participant vehicles
- Parking lot greeters assist volunteers and program participants
- Sorting and shelving donated items
- Furniture repair
- Panera Bread bundling donated bread items
- Fishes and Loaves provides a light lunch for servants and program participants- great opportunity for small groups
- Care and prayer- offer a devotion or prayer at My Father's House or pray with families as they depart
Saturday morning Holy Haulers- click here for more info.
Join us for lunch at Noon and then help prepare the showroom for the coming week:
- Re-stock showroom with furnishings for families
- Organize household goods
- Prepare the showroom
- Many more opportunities
All ages are welcome!
If you are interested in learning more about these opportunities, please contact us at (913) 544-0755, option 5 or firstname.lastname@example.org
<- Back to: Missions + Service