Journey 101 Courses
Knowing, Loving, and Serving God
Journey 101 courses are designed to create environments where people experience growth and support as they engage in the discipleship Journey. What you can expect:
- Large group teaching with a gifted presenter, combined with small group table breakouts.
- Three separate, interactive 6-week courses of study designed to teach what it means to know, love and serve God.
- Opportunities for individuals to grow theologically, connect relationally, engage in spiritual practices (like Bible reading and prayer), and experience mission and justice.
Each course is offered twice per year. You can take one of these courses, or all three, in the order you choose. The three courses are:
- Knowing God – Explore the good news of the Bible and discover Bible study tools and resources to deepen your understanding of the Scriptures.
- Loving God – Learn spiritual practices that will help you fall more in love with God as you grow in your relationship with Him and others.
- Serving God – Understand the Biblical context for service that will enable you to share your time and spiritual gifts with others.
For more information or to register, click on your preferred course under "Upcoming Activities/Events" on the right side of this page.