REVIVAL | Faith as Wesley Lived It | Fall 2015
Discover why lessons from the life and works of Methodism’s founder, John Wesley, are critically important to us and our church in the present day. Plan to study Pastor Adam’s book, Revival: Faith as Wesley Lived It, beginning the week of September 6, for six weeks.
Small Groups – Mark your curriculum calendars and make sure you engage in the small group Revival study together at this time.
Already studied Revival as a small group? Let us know! We’d love your help and input with our larger-format classes.
Looking to get connected? Registration is open for both six week Revival groups and larger-format Revival classes with group table discussions, offered during a variety of days and times.
Leawood Campus Revival Classes and Groups
Y|A Young Adults Revival Study | Tuesday 7 - 8:30 pm | Grow Night (begins 9/8) | Building B | The Spring Café - Contact Addison Price with questions.
Larger-format classes with smaller-group discussions
- Sunday 7 - 8:30 pm (begins 9/13) | Register Here
- Tuesday 7 - 8:30 pm | Grow Night (begins 9/8) | Revival Essentials: A companion to Pastor Adam Hamilton's Revival study, lead by Pastor Jeff Kirby
- Tuesday 7 - 8:30 pm | Women’s LIVE, Grow Night (begins 9/8)
Short-term Revival Groups | Register Here
- Monday 7 – 8:30 pm (begins 9/14)
- Wednesday 10 – 11:30 am (begins 9/9)
- Wednesday 7 - 8:30 pm (begins 9/9)
- Thursday 7 – 8:30 pm (begins 9/10)