Congregational Care Pastors
The United Methodist Church of the Resurrection has a unique model for care called Congregational Care Pastors. This is a community within our church family that is led by a pastor in our Congregational Care Department. The Congregational Care Pastor has been designed to encourage every person in our church family to identify with a specific pastor to help ensure that great pastoral care is received.
The primary way in which we want you to begin to connect with a Congregational Care Pastor is through your usual worship service. If you have a need to connect with a Congregational Care Pastor please call 913-544-0238 during the weekdays or the after hours emergency pager is 816-545-4154.
For an appointment with your pastor, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 913-544-0707.
WORSHIP SERVICE PASTOR ASSIGNMENTS:
- Saturday, 5 pm, Praise - Rev. Katherine Ebling-Frazier, Darryl Burton, Pastoral Associate
- Sunday, 7:45 am, Heritage - Rev. Steve Langhofer, Pastor Courtney Felzke
- Sunday, 9 am, New Traditions - Rev. Dr. Doyle Blanton, Rev. Katherine Ebling-Frazier
- Sunday, 10:45 am, Traditions - Rev. Karen Lampe, Rev. Steve Langhofer
- Sunday, 10:45 am, Vibe - Rev. Wendy Lyons Chrostek, Chris Folmsbee
- Sunday, 5 pm, Praise - Rev. Cheryl Jefferson Bell, Rev. Dr. Doyle Blanton